Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
Are you looking for ways to invest your crypto? Compare Forex brokers that accept Bitcoin deposits.
Brokers we recommend
We rate brokers across 5 categories and 18 criteria, following a standardised methodology. Here are our overall and category-specific ratings:
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade over 1,000 financial instruments.
- Trade on MT4/5 or cTrader without restrictions.
- Copy trading service is available.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
- No TradingView integration is available for now.
- No investor compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
We've traded through this broker's MT5 Raw account and can vouch for its low spreads and reliable trading environment. Its Raw account is designed for day traders and scalpers, and its Standard account will suit all others.
We also like the breadth of instruments available through its platform. You'll find over 70 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver priced in US dollars, euros and Aussie dollars. You can also go long or short on stocks and government bonds through over 40 ETFs.
Its free educational content also sets it apart from the competition. Fund your account to get access to trading signals from Trading Signal and Autochartist. You'll also get access to free trading courses for beginners and experienced traders, weekly webinars and e-books.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
- CFDs on 250+ instruments.
- FxPro accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 and cTrader.
- Trade on fixed or floating spreads, with or without commission.
- Many deposit methods, including crypto and broker-to-broker transfers.
- Get daily trading signals from Trading Central.
- You cannot trade CFDs on ETFs or government bonds.
- Copy trading isn't available.
It's hard to find fault with FxPro, a broker with a 20-year track record. We've traded through FxPro's Raw account and enjoy the razor-thin floating spreads and low commissions. This account, which comes with a $1,000 minimum deposit, will appeal to experienced traders.
If you're new to trading, you could also open a Standard account with a low $100 deposit. You'll enjoy a more predictable trading environment with fixed, albeit wider, spreads. In short, FxPro is a platform you can grow into as you gain experience.
The educational content available on FxPro.com also caught our attention. You'll find learning paths for both beginners and advanced users, in the form of online courses, video tutorials and webinars.
- 100% bonus on your 1st deposit (up to US$2,000).
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- All MT4 Expert Advisors are allowed.
- No fees on deposits.
- No minimum deposit.
- FXCC only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Withdrawal fees apply across some, but not all, funding methods.
We particularly like FXCC's high leverage (up to 1:500) available across all currency pairs, gold, silver, stock indices and energy products. It offers negative balance protection, for added peace of mind.
Its MetaTrader 4 integration provides a smooth trading experience, with no lags and only minimal slippage. It accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors, including scalping robots, without restrictions. We look forward to the day when FXCC will support MT5.
As FXCC offers consistently low spreads, it is possible to enter and exit trades several times a day, to take advantage of even small price swings. Its ECN XL account has no commission. However, FXCC will apply a $5 mark-up per lot, per side, if you open an account through us.
Exness.com is an offshore broker trusted by over 500,000 active clients. Trade Forex, crypto, commodities, stocks and indices on MetaTrader 4 or 5 with unlimited leverage (conditions apply).
- Low and stable spreads.
- No swap charges across most FX pairs.
- Unlimited leverage on MetaTrader 4 and 5 (conditions apply).
- Withdrawals processed instantly in a wide range of currencies.
- Negative balance protection is available.
- No access to a compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
- No CFDs on agricultural commodities, ETFs or government bonds.
Once you start trading with Exness, you soon understand why this broker is trusted by over 500,000 active clients. We traded through its MT5 Standard account with spreads from just 0.3 pips. Most instruments have no swap charges at all, which makes it easy to estimate how profitable each trade could be.
You'll find a wide range of instruments through its platform. These include over 100 currency pairs, crypto, U.S. stocks, global indices and commodities. The gold and silver crosses against the euro, the British Pound and the Aussie dollar will appeal to gold bugs.
Its web trading platform, built around TradingView charts, is sleek. If you're into technical analysis, you'll be able to customise charts with over 100 indicators and save them for later. Visit Exness to create an account and see for yourself what this broker has to offer.
Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on MetaTrader 4 and 5, with leverage up to 1:1,000 through LiteFinance.com. This broker accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading. Earn up to 2.5% interest on your balance.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
Only a handful of Forex brokers allow you to use Bitcoin to fund your online trading account. We've highlighted some of our top picks below.
4XC (4xc.com) is an offshore broker that also accepts crypto-currency deposits in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash and even Tether. 4XC provides low spreads and flexible leverage up to 1:500 on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. It allows all trading styles and Expert Advisors, including scalping, news trading and hedging.
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) is an ECN broker that accepts crypto-currency deposits in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero. It also allows all trading styles and Expert Advisors on the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. Access over 50 currency pairs as well as CFDs on shares, indices, oil and precious metals.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.