LiteFinance (ex LiteForex)
By Stefan on 26/05/2023
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Receive 2.5% interest on surplus funds in your account.
- Trade on Metatrader 4 on Metatrader 5.
- All trading strategies are allowed (ECN account).
- Free technical and fundamental analysis (Claws&Horns).
- Social trading platform.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- No CFDs on stocks, cryptocurrency, commodities or ETFs.
- Best ECN Broker Africa 2020
- Best Copy Trading Platform Southeast Asia 2020
- Best Trade Execution Middle East 2019
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Every month, LiteForex rewards the 5 best demo traders with cash prizes totalling US$ 10,000. Open a demo account to get started.
Access free technical and fundamental analysis from Claws&Horns when you open an account with LiteForex. This also includes a weekly video podcast discussing long-term forecasts for each of the major currency pairs. Become a LiteForex client to get full access.
Make a deposit using your credit or debit card and LiteForex will reimburse any fees paid.
Diversify your investments across a wide range of asset classes. Trade Forex as well as CFDs on precious metals, oil and world indices from a low $50 initial deposit with LiteFinance (formerly LiteForex).
- Forex: 56 currency pairs and cross-rates.
- Shares and indices: CFDs on a wide choice of shares listed on the world's largest stock exchanges as well as CFDs on leading American, European, Australian and Asian stock indexes.
- Energies: CFDs on the price of Brent, WTI and natural gas.
- Precious metals: CFDs on the price of gold, silver, palladium and platinum.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)56
- Stocks (CFD)100+
- Indices (CFD)11
- Metals (CFD)4
- Energy (CFD)3
Get market execution and no-requotes with a Classic or an ECN account. Visit LiteFinance.com for more information.
- Classic account: trade on floating spreads with 5-decimal pricing and market execution with a Classic Account. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. This account supports automated strategies.
- ECN Account: trade on spreads from 0.4 pips plus commission with an ECN account. Get pricing up to the 5th decimal and depth of market information from 4 liquidity providers. This account allows all trading strategies, including scalping or news trading.
All accounts come with full access to the Claws & Horns forex news and analytical service. Get access to Forex signals, an economic calendar, news and tools from your account. This service is available free of charge for LiteFinance clients.
All accounts are available in Islamic format upon request. LiteFinance will never charge swap fees on these accounts' overnight balances. Open an account online and reach out to your account manager before placing your first trade.
LiteFinance clients get 24h technical support 5 days a week both online and over the phone. Support is available in Arabic, Brazilian, English, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish and Pakistani. The company also has representatives in 12 countries. Visit LiteFinance.com to find out more.
- Copy trading
- Mirror trading
- Operating systems
- Web trading
The choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- NETELLER *
- Perfect Money
- QIWI Wallet
- Skrill *
- Western Union
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- BTC - Bitcoin
- BCH - Bitcoin Cash
- BTG - Bitcoin Gold
- ETH - Ethereum
- LTC - Litecoin
- Account base currencies
- CHF - Swiss Franc
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- PLN - Polish Złoty
- RUB - Russian Ruble
- USD - U.S. Dollar
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
LiteFinance serves its clients through two regulated entities:
- Liteforex (Europe) Limited provides services only to the residents of countries from the European Economic Area (EEA), United Arab Emirates and Marshall Islands.
- LiteFinance Global LLC, a company registered in St. Vincent & the Grenadines. This company does not provide services to the residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), the USA, Israel, Japan, Russia, and a few other countries.
Are you looking for an alternative to LiteFinance? See how LiteFinance compares against each of the following brokers.