Best Broker for TradingView
Trade directly from TradingView charts with the "Best Broker for TradingView" in 2023 according to TrustedBrokers.com.
Pepperstone (Pepperstone.com) is an award-winning broker regulated in 7 jurisdictions. Trade over 1,200 instruments on MetaTrader 4, 5, TradingView or cTrader. Pepperstone allows all trading styles, with no restrictions.
- Risk warning: Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader
- Regulated entity (Kenya): Pepperstone Markets Kenya Limited
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Best Broker for TradingView
Pepperstone.com is TrustedBrokers' "Best Broker for TradingView" in 2023. Trade CFDs on 60+ currency pairs, in addition to CFDs on over 1,200 instruments spanning a wide range of markets, including shares, indices, ETFs, commodities and crypto-currencies. Leverage up to 1:500, unless you live inside the European Union, in which case leverage will be capped at 1:30 for retail clients.
Trade with confidence, with no partial execution or requotes on market orders: in the first quarter of this year, Pepperstone recorded a 99.94% order fill rate. You'll also access institutional grade liquidity through its Razor account, its only account integrated with TradingView. Pepperstone charges no fees for TradingView beyond the low spreads available through its Razor, currently just 0.10 pips for EURUSD.
How to Connect a Broker to TradingView
Here's how to trade directly from TradingView charts:
- First, open a Razor account on Pepperstone.com.
- Second, fund and verify your account. Pepperstone allows you to set the AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP and USD as your account currency, helping you avoid unnecessary currency conversion fees.
- Third, login to your account on TradingView.com and click the panel named "Trading Panel", which appears at the bottom of the page, below the chart. Click the Pepperstone icon and follow the on-screen instructions to link your TradingView and Pepperstone accounts.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade Forex on floating spreads from 0 pips plus commission on MT4 or MT5. Get started from a low $... MoreTrade Forex on floating spreads from 0 pips plus commission on MT4 or MT5. Get started from a low $50 deposit. Get market execution with no requotes. LiteForex pays 2.5% interest per annum on the balance of your account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage ... MoreTrade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage on MT4 or MT5. Low spreads from 0.1 pips, no commission and instant execution. All EAs are allowed.