Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
If you're looking for a Forex and CFD broker with the highest possible leverage, look no more. The following brokers offer 1000:1 leverage through their offshore trading accounts.
- HF Markets Best CFD Trading Conditions, 2021
- NordFX Best Customer Support, 2021
- PrimeXBT Best Platform for Margin Trading, 2020 - ADVFN
HotForex (HFM.com) is an award-winning Forex and CFD broker, with accounts tailored to new and experienced traders. Trade a wide range of markets including Forex, stocks, indices and commodities through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Currenex, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Mauritius, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles, South Africa, UAE
NordFX (NordFX.com) is an international Forex broker serving traders worldwide from its headquarters in Mauritius.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Vanuatu
Start trading in minutes, without ID verification, when you fund your account with crypto. Easily buy crypto through its platform if you have none. PrimeXBT.com's trading platform was voted "Best Platform for Trading with Leverage" in 2020 and "Best Crypto and Forex Broker" in 2019.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Best Highest Leverage Broker Israel
PrimeXBT is TrustedBrokers' "Best Highest Leverage Broker Israel" in 2022, with leverage up to 1:1000 across most Forex pairs, 1:200 across crypto-currencies and 1:100 across stock indices, precious metals and energies. Its trading platform and mobile app offer a smooth user experience. So it's perhaps no surprise it was voted "Best Platform for Trading with Leverage" in 2020 by ADVFN, a financial news provider.
PrimeXBT's fees are low and transparent. It applies a 0.05% commission on crypto buy and sell orders, which is 50% less than what Binance charges to entry-level traders. It applies an even lower 0.01% commission when you trade Forex, commodities and stock indices. PrimeXTB works with over 12 liquidity providers to provide deep liquidity, tight spreads and execution times under 7 milliseconds. In 2020, 74.1% of client orders were executed without slippage.
Even though PrimeXBT is registered in the island of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, all trades are executed from servers hosted on Amazon's cloud service, in London and Frankfurt. Importantly, the majority of client funds are held in "cold storage" wallets, with no Internet connectivity, for maximum security. Funds are only moved to "hot wallets" when processing transactions. All transfers between hot and cold wallets are done manually, and require the coordinated actions of several employees.
This is possible because PrimeXBT.com only accepts crypto-currency deposits (in the form of Bitcoin, Etherem, Tether and Circle). If you already have crypto-currency, you can trade in minutes, with no prior identity checks. If you don't have crypto-currency yet, you can easily buy some through one of PrimeXBT's third-party providers. All purchases will be credited straight to your PrimeXBT trading account.