Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
Use Tether (USDT) for deposits and withdrawals to your trading account with one of the following Forex brokers.
Brokers we recommend
We rate brokers across 5 categories and 18 criteria, following a standardised methodology. Here are our overall and category-specific ratings:
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade over 1,000 financial instruments.
- Trade on MT4/5 or cTrader without restrictions.
- Copy trading service is available.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
- No TradingView integration is available for now.
- No investor compensation fund in the event of bankruptcy.
We've traded through this broker's MT5 Raw account and can vouch for its low spreads and reliable trading environment. Its Raw account is designed for day traders and scalpers, and its Standard account will suit all others.
We also like the breadth of instruments available through its platform. You'll find over 70 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver priced in US dollars, euros and Aussie dollars. You can also go long or short on stocks and government bonds through over 40 ETFs.
Its free educational content also sets it apart from the competition. Fund your account to get access to trading signals from Trading Signal and Autochartist. You'll also get access to free trading courses for beginners and experienced traders, weekly webinars and e-books.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
- 100% bonus on your 1st deposit (up to US$2,000).
- Flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- All MT4 Expert Advisors are allowed.
- No fees on deposits.
- No minimum deposit.
- FXCC only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Withdrawal fees apply across some, but not all, funding methods.
We particularly like FXCC's high leverage (up to 1:500) available across all currency pairs, gold, silver, stock indices and energy products. It offers negative balance protection, for added peace of mind.
Its MetaTrader 4 integration provides a smooth trading experience, with no lags and only minimal slippage. It accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors, including scalping robots, without restrictions. We look forward to the day when FXCC will support MT5.
As FXCC offers consistently low spreads, it is possible to enter and exit trades several times a day, to take advantage of even small price swings. Its ECN XL account has no commission. However, FXCC will apply a $5 mark-up per lot, per side, if you open an account through us.
Tether (USDT), the world's leading stablecoin, is supported by an increasing number of Forex and CFD brokers, looking to provide their customers with more deposit and withdrawal options. Let's briefly discuss the pros and cons of funding your account with Tether.
Advantages of funding your account with Tether
Speed: crypto-currency payments are notoriously fast, and Tether transactions even more so. Your deposit could reach your online trading account within minutes. This is also as fast as using a debit or credit card, and significantly faster than using a bank transfer.
Cost: Tether charges no transaction fees between Tether wallets, however, standard blockchain fees will apply when you make your payment. These fees reward those who maintain the blockchain for validating and enabling your transaction. These fees are just 0.8 USDT over the Tron (TRC20), Tezos, Solana and Polygon networks. Importantly, these fees are fixed regardless of your transaction's size.
Privacy: crypto-currency transactions aren't anonymous, as your transaction and wallet address will be recorded in a public ledger. However, they generally are more private than bank transfers or card payments, and can make it easier to evade national borders and state-imposed capital controls.
Disadvantages of funding your account with Tether
Finality: blockchain transactions are immutable and irreversible. This is both as strength and weakness, as any mistakes cannot be corrected. Before making a Tether deposit or withdrawal, please take time to check both your broker's wallet address and network. Tether payments sent over the wrong network will be forever lost. If in doubt, reach out to your broker's customer support, or make a small payment to verify that everything works as expected.
Before you go, grab a free copy of our crypto chart patterns PDF to help you build wealth in crypto bull and bear markets.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Brokers that Accept American Express
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill