Stéphane has worked in financial services since 2005, within capital markets and investment banking. He graduated from the London School of Economics and HEC Paris.
Updated on: 25 November, 2022
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes (except bonds).
- Trade CFDs on over 2000 instruments including US and international stocks.
- Get notifications on market events.
- No support for MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader.
- No support for automated trading.
- No PAAM accounts.
- Best Platform for Cryptocurrencies, 2020 - ADVFN
- Best Overall Broker, 2019 - Daytrading.com
- Best Trading App Award, 2019 - Daytrading.com
Plus500 Accounts (1)
- Trade 50+ currency pairs as well as CFDs on shares, indices and commodities on floating spreads. CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in the loss of your entire capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
- $ 100 Minimum deposit
- 1:30 (CySEC & ASIC), 1:300 (FSA) Leverage (EUR/USD) ?
- Variable Pips (EUR/USD)
- $ 0 Commission
- More ▼
- Instant execution
- Variable spreads
- NA Margin call (%)
- NA Stop out level (%)
- Swap-free account
- Less ▲
Trade CFDs over 2,000 instruments across 20+ world markets. Click here to see all instruments available from Plus500.
- Forex: trade CFDs on over 50 currency pairs, from majors to exotic currencies on floating spreads.
- Cryptos: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin and a wide range of altcoins, including Ethereum and Litecoin. Availability subject to regulation.
- Shares: trade CFDs on the shares of hundreds of American, European and Asian companies, including popular cannabis stocks.
- Indices: CFDs on the world's most popular stock indices such as the S&P 500, FSTE 100 and Asian markets.
- Commodities: trade CFDs on the price of precious metals, oil, gas and other commodities.
- ETFs: trade CFDs on a broad selection of ETFs, such as iShares, Gold ETFs and the VXX Volatility index.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)*
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- ETFs (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
- Commodities (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)71
- Cryptos (CFD)*8
- Stocks (CFD)1,729
- Indices (CFD)30
- ETFs (CFD)95
- Metals (CFD)6
- Energy (CFD)5
- Commodities (CFD)11
Plus500 Trading platforms
Unlike many other brokers, who support MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader, Plus500 has designed its platform in-house. Whilst this may disappoint some investors accustomed to trading through MetaTrader or cTrader, this has allowed Plus500 to create a platform with bespoke trading and risk management features. These include:
- Orders: lock in your profits with a 'Close at Profit' order, or cap your potential losses with a 'Close at Loss' order. You may add these risk management tools across new and existing trades.
- Guaranteed Stop: put an absolute limit on any potential losses with a guaranteed stop order. If an instrument's price moves against you, your position will automatically be closed at the set price, with no slippage.
- Traders' sentiment: in the form of a percentage breakdown of buys and sells for each instrument. This is akin to 'depth of market' information usually available to institutional investors.
- Calendars: easily access a calendar of upcoming economic releases and corporate actions to help you plan ahead.
You may trade online through your browser, or download Plus500's award-winning app to your iOS or Android device. Plus500's app has drawn consistently high ratings ever since we started covering its service. To download the app and open a live or demo account, visit Plus500's website through this page.
As CFDs are complex financial products, the Plus500 platform is not suitable for beginners or inexperienced traders.
- Trading platforms
- Other platformsPlus500
- Operating systems
- Web trader
Plus500 Account funding
Note: payment methods depend on the entity with which you open an account, as well as your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for all payment methods.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Skrill *
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- Account base currencies
- AED - UAE Dirham
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- CAD - Canadian Dollar
- CHF - Swiss Franc
- CNY - Chinese Yuan
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- HKD - Hong Kong Dollar
- HUF - Hungarian Forint
- JPY - Japanese Yen
- KWD - Kuwaiti Dinar
- MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
- NOK - Norwegian Krone
- NZD - New Zealand Dollar
- PHP - Philippine Peso
- PLN - Polish Złoty
- RUB - Russian Rouble
- SAR - Saudi Riyal
- SGD - Singapore Dollar
- THB - Thai Baht
- USD - U.S. Dollar
- ZAR - South African Rand
Plus500 is available in more than 60 countries and 32 different languages. It also operates through the following regulated subsidiaries:
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AFSL #417727). Furthermore, Plus500AU Pty Ltd is an authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa (FSP 47546) and holds a Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand (FSP 486026).
Plus500 is not available to residents of the United States of America, Canada and any other country where trading CFDs or other such services is illegal.
- Regulated entities
- AustraliaPlus500AU Pty Ltd (AFSL 417727)
- Cyprus (EU)Plus500CY Ltd (CySEC No 250/14)
- EstoniaPlus500EE AS (No. 4.1-1/18)
- New ZealandPlus500AU Pty Ltd (FSP No. 486026)
- SeychellesPlus500SEY Ltd (No. SD039)
- South AfricaPlus500AU Pty Ltd (FSP No. 47546)
- SingaporePlus500SG Pte Ltd (No. CMS100648-1)
- UKPlus500UK Ltd (FCA No. 509909)
Are you looking for an alternative to Plus500? Compare Plus500 against each of the following brokers and make an informed decision.