By Stefan on 04/09/2023
NordFX (NordFX.com) is a fully offshore Forex broker serving traders worldwide since 2008. Trade with flexible leverage up to 1:1000 on MetaTrader 4.
- High leverage up to 1:1000.
- Copy trading and PAMM accounts are available.
- Low spreads between 0.2 and 2 pips across Majors.
- Start trading without ID verification.
- Excellent customer support.
- NordFX only supports the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Only 33 Forex pairs are available to trade.
- Bank transfers are not possible at the moment.
- Best Crypto Trading Platform 2023 - Fxdailyinfo Awards
- Best CFD Broker Asia 2022 - Forex Awards
- Best Customer Support 2021 - FTA
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Access the MetaQuotes "Signals" services directly within MetaTrader 4, and easily copy your preferred signal providers.
Trade at least 2 Forex lots, 2 gold lots or 4 silver lots from your Pro account to take part in the NordFX lottery. You'll also need to deposit at least $200 during the lottery period to take part. The more you trade, the more likely you are to win.
Trade CFDs on up to 33 Forex pairs, 13 crypto-currencies, precious metals, energy products and a selection of indices and stocks on flexible leverage up to 1:1000.
- Forex: CFDs on 33 currency pairs, primarily crosses between Majors.
- Crypto-currency: CFDs on 13 tokens, from Bitcoin to Ethereum, Ripple, Solana and Polygon.
- Indices: CFDs on 3 indices, namely the S&P 500, the Dow Jones and Germany's DAX 30 index.
- Stocks: CFDs on 23 American stocks, including Tesla, Meta, Amazon and Exxon.
- Energy: CFDs on the price of WTI crude, Brent and natural gas.
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)*
- Stocks (CFD)
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)33
- Cryptos (CFD)*13
- Stocks (CFD)23
- Indices (CFD)3
- Metals (CFD)2
- Energy (CFD)4
NordFX supports the popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform as well as its MultiTerminal implementation designed for investors, managers and traders who operate across multiple accounts.
Trade directly from the charts and perform technical analysis across multiple time frames with MT4's built-in collection of indicators. Create your own trading robots, or download bots from the MetaTrader 4 Marketplace.
MT4 was initially designed for Windows PCs, but is now available for download to Macbooks, iPhones and Android devices. NordFX doesn't offer a browser-based implementation.
- Copy trading
- Operating systems
The choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
Fund your NordFX account easily through VISA, Mastercard or an online wallet like Skrill or Neteller. Bank transfers are not possible at the moment. As payment options may vary based on your country, why not open an account online at NordFX.com to see for yourself.
NordFX doesn't charge its customers for deposits. However, your payment provider may charge fees of its own. Currency conversion charges will also apply unless you fund your account in dollars, as NordFX trading accounts are only denominated in USD.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Credit card
- Debit card
- NETELLER *
- Ngân Lượng
- Perfect Money
- Skrill *
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- Binance Pay
- BUSD - Binance USD
- BTC - Bitcoin
- DAI - Dai
- ETH - Ethereum
- USDC - Circle
- USDT - Tether
- Account base currencies
- USD - U.S. Dollar
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
NordFX.com is owned and operated by NFX Capital VU INC, a company incorporated in the island of Vanuatu since 2016. However, the NordFX brand has been in existence since 2008.
NordFX is overseen by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission. Client funds are held separate from the company's own funds, but may be commingled with that of other clients. No investor compensation fund is available in the event of bankruptcy.
NordFX accepts customers from a wide range of countries. However, it doesn't offer its services to residents of the USA, the EU, the Russian Federation, Canada, Cuba, Sudan and Syria.
- Regulated entities
- VanuatuNFX Capital VU INC (No. 15008)
Are you looking for an alternative to NordFX? See how NordFX compares against each of the following brokers.