Forex.com vs. OANDA
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Forex.com is integrated with TradingView charts.
- Wide range of free trading tools, including trading signals.
- Regulated in 8 jurisdictions, including the US, the UK and Canada.
- You can only trade Forex and precious metals in the US.
- Winner of the Best Mobile Platform/App, 2020
- Best CFD FX Provider, Online Personal Wealth Awards 2020
- Best Forex Service Provider, Shares Awards 2019
- Trade directly from the charts (either TradingView or MT4).
- Monitor the markets with personalised watchlists and alerts.
- Free educational material, trading courses and webinars.
- Earn cash rebates or commission markdown when you meet certain minimum deposit and volume requirements.
- You can only trade Forex and crypto-currencies.
* Availability subject to regulation.
|Regulated entities||Forex.com ▷||OANDA|
|Australia||NA||OANDA Australia Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 412981)|
|Canada||NA||OANDA (Canada) Corporation ULC (IIROC)|
|Japan||NA||OANDA Japan Co., Ltd|
|Malta||NA||OANDA Europe Markets Limited (Co. Reg. No. C95813)|
|Singapore||NA||OANDA Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (Co. Reg. No 200704926K)|
|UK||NA||OANDA Europe Limited (FCA No. 542574)|
|USA||CFTC and NFA (# 0339826)||OANDA Corporation (CFTC and NFA No. 0325821)|