Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
Here's how to open an account in seconds with a broker that doesn't need ID verification, and trade CFDs on Forex, crypto and shares anonymously.
RoboForex.com is an offshore broker based in and regulated in Belize. Access over 12,000 instruments, including real equities and CFDs on Forex, crypto and oil, from a single platform. We were able to start trading in minutes, without ID verification.
- Access 12,000 instruments, including real stocks.
- Start trading in minutes without ID verification.
- Enjoy negative balance protection.
- RoboForex is only regulated in Belize.
- Withdrawal fees across most funding methods.
We were able to open and fund a trading account in under 5 minutes with RoboForex, an offshore broker established in 2009. RoboForex allows anyone to trade without verification, and will only ask for proof of identity upon raising a withdrawal request.
RoboForex allows you to trade across a wide range of markets. These include CFDs on Forex, precious metals, commodities, stocks and indices. You may also buy and hold over 8,000 "real" shares through its service, and receive dividends on your holdings.
RoboForex accepts a wide range of account funding methods, such as bank transfers, credit and debit cards and electronic wallets. As funding options will vary with your country, why not visit RoboForex.com to see for yourself.
Advantages of a broker without ID checks
- Speed: We were able to open and fund an account with RoboForex and EagleFX in minutes, and trade immediately after that. This made it possible to seize trading opportunities almost as they occurred. In contrast, most brokers require proof of identity and proof of address to validate your account.
- Anonymity: You'll be anonymous to either broker and can start trading in minutes with only an email address. However, you'll be asked for proof of identity (usually in the form of a passport) and proof of address in order to withdraw funds. This is the case with all brokers featured in this guide.
- Privacy: Your trading activity and any profits will remain private, as neither RoboForex nor EagleFX require tax identification numbers. It is your responsibility to ensure that any taxes due are paid. However, Belize, where RoboForex is established, has signed tax information sharing agreements Australia, Switzerland and others(1).
Disadvantages of a broker without ID checks
- Lack of transparency: Brokers without ID checks are typically incorporated in countries with weak governance standards. This means that you may struggle to find out who ultimately owns your broker to seek redress, in the event of foul play.
- Lack of protection: Brokers that do not conduct KYC (Know Your Customer) checks often run their operations from countries lacking investor compensation schemes. This situation also applies to firms like EagleFX and RoboForex. Should either of these brokers face bankruptcy, you could risk the entirety of your account's balance.
- Risk of fraud: Crucially, you will need to trust your broker to do the right thing. EagleFX has been in business since 2019, and is a broker we have partnered with for several years. As for RoboForex, it has won over 30 awards since its launch in 2009, including that of Best Mobile Trading App in the 2023 GF Awards (B2B).
Brokers without ID checks offer advantages like rapid account setup, anonymity, and enhanced privacy. These factors appeal to traders seeking discretion or immediate access to the financial markets. However, there are notable drawbacks to consider. Operating in countries with weaker governance can pose transparency issues. And the absence of investor compensation funds could put your funds at risk in the event of bankruptcy.
If in doubt, focus your search on brokers with a successful track record like EagleFX.com and RoboForex.com. You may also want to open accounts with several brokers, rather than one, if you are planning on investing large sums of money.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.
- 1. Belize FSC. Belize Tax Information Exchange Agreements. https://www.belizefsc.org.bz/tax-information-exchange-agreement/