Brokers with SGD as an Account Base Currency
Compare regulated brokers that accept the Singapore dollar (SGD) as a base currency for your Forex or share trading account.
This blog is reader-supported. Please open a trading account through our links to tip us. Affiliate commissions keep our reviews impartial and ad-free.
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Australia, Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Africa
Trade CFDs without commission on Forex, shares, indices, commodities and ETFs with Plus500.com. Plus500 is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is regulated across several jurisdictions.
- Risk warning: 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Regulated entity (Singapore): Plus500SG Pte Ltd (No. CMS100648-1)
FP Markets (FPMarkets.com) allows traders to open an account with the Singapore dollar (SGD) as their account's base currency. Fund your account through an international bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard or even crypto-currency. FP Markets will credit your MT4 or MT5 account instantly, with no fees applied. Funds deposited into its IRESS trading account are typically processed within one business day and are subject to fees.
Plus500 (Plus500.com) also offers the Singapore dollar (SGD) as an account base currency to residents of Singapore. Fund your account through a bank transfer, Visa, MasterCard or a wide range of e-wallets including Paypal and, in some cases, Skrill. Deposits are typically processed within 2 to 5 business days.
- KWD Forex Account
- Brokers with SGD as an Account Base Currency
AvaTrade Account [BVI]
Trade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and... MoreTrade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and commodities. This account, registered in the British Virgin Islands, has significantly higher leverage.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage
- 0.9 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU), Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE
MT5 Floating - Market Execution
Trade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. ... MoreTrade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. All EAs are allowed.
Trade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC ... MoreTrade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC allows all trading styles and all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5.