Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
Fund your trading account with the following brokers through a broker-to-broker transfer.
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
FxPro (FxPro.com) is a global broker, winner of 95+ awards including "Best FX Service Provider" in 2023. Trade 250+ instruments across a wide range of asset classes on MT4/5 or cTrader. FxPro accepts all trading styles without restrictions.
- Risk warning: 79.28% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulators: Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , South Africa, UK
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
How a broker-to-broker transfer works
In a broker-to-broker transfer, your funds flow directly from your existing to your new broker's bank account. This can halve the time and money it takes to fund your trading account, because it sidesteps the need to wire funds through your personal account first. You can expect an international bank transfer to take between 3 and 5 business days.
Please note the following 3 pre-requisites before you get started:
- Open an account with your new broker first through the links on this page.
- Remember that your new and existing account must be in the same name.
- Your existing trading account must be with a regulated broker, or a licensed financial institution.
Once you've opened a new trading account, contact your broker to request a transfer form. Importantly, as broker-to-broker transfers are cash only, you'll need to close open positions with your existing broker. This means crystallising unrealised gains and losses, and may have unforeseen tax implications. If in doubt, speak to a tax advisor.
- Brokers that Accept Binance Pay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Brokers that Accept Broker-to-Broker Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs from 0.6 pips with flexible leverage up to 1:500. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5. All ... MoreTrade CFDs from 0.6 pips with flexible leverage up to 1:500. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5. All EAs and trading strategies are allowed.