ZAR Forex Account
Compare regulated brokers that accept the South African rand (ZAR) as a base currency for your trading account.
- FP Markets Best Trade Execution - APAC...
- FxPro Best FX Service Provider 2023...
- Exness Best Global Broker 2023 -...
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
FxPro (FxPro.com) is a global broker, winner of 95+ awards including "Best FX Service Provider" in 2023. Trade 250+ instruments across a wide range of asset classes on MT4/5 or cTrader. FxPro accepts all trading styles without restrictions.
- Risk warning: 79.28% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulators: Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , South Africa, UK
Exness is a global offshore broker trusted by over 500,000 active clients. Trade Forex, crypto, commodities, stocks and indices on MetaTrader 4 or 5 with unlimited leverage.
- Risk warning: CFDs are leveraged products. Trading in CFDs carries a high level of risk thus may not be appropriate for all investors. The investment value can both increase and decrease and the investors may lose all their invested capital.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: BVI, Curaçao, Cyprus (EU) , Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, South Africa, UK
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Brokers that accept ZAR
With FP Markets, you can open a trading account in one of over 10 base currencies, including the South African rand. Fund your ZAR trading account instantly through mybux, a payment system available in over 20 African countries. FP Markets will even cover your deposit fees. Visit FPMarkets.com to start trading today.
If you live in South Africa, you can fund your ZAR trading account with Exness using a wide range of local payment options. These include bank transfers in rands from select banks, Ozow, Skrill and Neteller. Create a free account on Exness.com to see all payment options available to you.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage ... MoreTrade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage on MT4 or MT5. Low spreads from 0.1 pips, no commission and instant execution. All EAs are allowed.