PrimeXBT vs. EagleFX
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Start trading in under 40 seconds.
- No identity checks or KYC prior to trading.
- Small initial deposit of 0.001 BTC (approximately US$ 10).
- Trade CFDs on cryptocurrencies, Forex, indices, energies and metals.
- Leverage up to 1:000.
- No CFDs on shares, ETFs, energies or commodities.
- No support for MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader.
- PrimeXBT only accepts Bitcoin for deposits; however, you may buy BTC by credit card.
- PrimeXBT is not regulated or licensed.
- Best Platform for Margin Trading, 2020 - ADVFN
- Best Crypto and Forex Broker, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Best Crypto Trading App, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Open an account immediately with no identity checks.
- Supports all Expert Advisors and trading styles.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency (only CFDs).
- Only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Only regulated in The Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Best ECN/STP Broker, 2020
- Best Forex Broker, 2020