AvaTrade vs. PrimeXBT
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
79% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Automated trading platforms (MQL5, Zulutrade and DupliTrade).
- Negative balance protection, whichever entity you open an account with.
- Regulated in Europe, Australia, South Africa, the U.A.E. and elsewhere.
- You cannot buy stocks or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Quarterly and annual inactivity fees.
- 50% margin call and stop-out levels.
- No. 1 Broker, 2020 - The European
- Best Forex Broker, 2020 - The European
- Best Forex Broker, 2019 - Daytrading.com
- Start trading in under 40 seconds.
- No identity checks or KYC prior to trading.
- Small initial deposit of 0.001 BTC (approximately US$ 10).
- Trade CFDs on cryptocurrencies, Forex, indices, energies and metals.
- Leverage up to 1:000.
- No CFDs on shares, ETFs, energies or commodities.
- No support for MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader.
- PrimeXBT only accepts Bitcoin for deposits; however, you may buy BTC by credit card.
- PrimeXBT is not regulated or licensed.
- Best Platform for Margin Trading, 2020 - ADVFN
- Best Crypto and Forex Broker, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Best Crypto Trading App, 2019 - Forex Awards
|Asset classes||AvaTrade ▷||PrimeXBT ▷|
|Asset classes (#)||AvaTrade ▷||PrimeXBT ▷|
|Company information||AvaTrade ▷||PrimeXBT ▷|
|Company name||AVA Trade EU Ltd||PrimeXBT Trading Services LLC|
|Head office||Dublin, Ireland||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Regulators||AvaTrade ▷||PrimeXBT ▷|
|Australia||ASIC No. 406684||NA|
|BVI||Category 1 - Sub Cat. B||NA|
|Ireland||CBI No. C53877||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 45984||NA|
|UAE||ADGM No. 190018||NA|