Pip Value Calculator
The value of a pip measures how much you stand to earn or lose from a 1 pip change in a currency pair's exchange rate. Here's how to calculate it.
- Enter your trade size (in units): for example 100,000 if you plan to open a $100,000 position.
- Set the currency pair to: one of the pairs in the list.
- Set your account currency to: USD, EUR, GBP or another currency, as applicable.
- Click Calculate for the currency pair's pip value, in your chosen account currency.
- Visit FxPro.com to open an account today and trade CFDs on Forex, crypto, indices, stocks and more assets classes.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.