Forex Brokers that Accept Western Union
Compare Forex brokers and online trading platforms that accept Western Union for deposits and withdrawals.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is an ECN broker headquartered in Russia. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:500. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: CySEC, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Incorporated: 2005
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) is the only broker on our panel to support deposits through Western Union.
LiteForex is an international broker headquartered in the Marshall Islands. It allows you to trade 55 currency pairs as well as CFDs on stocks, indices, precious metals and oil on MT4 or MT5. Please see our LiteForex review for more information, including a comparison of its accounts and latest offers.
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) charges no fees on amounts deposited through Western Union. However, Western Union may charge fees for processing your payment depending on your location and your chosen payment method, whether that's in-store, through your phone or online. The minimum deposit for topping up your LiteForex account is US$ 500.
Importantly, amounts deposited to your LiteForex account through Western Union may only be withdrawn to Skrill.com or a local bank account. To abide by anti-money laundering regulations, the recipient of the funds can only be the account holder (regardless of the withdrawal method).
Trade up to 71 currency pairs as well as CFDs on metals, commodities and indices through MT4. STP ... MoreTrade up to 71 currency pairs as well as CFDs on metals, commodities and indices through MT4. STP trading with no requotes. Swap-free account only available to clients of Muslim faith.
- $20 deposit
- 1:300 leverage ?
- 1.1 pips EUR/USD
Trade a wide range of financial instruments with a Shariah compliant account. AvaTrade does not ... MoreTrade a wide range of financial instruments with a Shariah compliant account. AvaTrade does not charge rollover fees or swaps on overnight positions. You cannot invest in crypto-currencies through this account. This account, registered in the British Virgin Islands, has significantly higher leverage.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage ?
- 1.9 pips EUR/USD
Trade Forex as well as CFDs on shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. ... MoreTrade Forex as well as CFDs on shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This account, designed for Muslim clients, does not incur swap or rollover charges for holding positions overnight. Terms and conditions apply.
- $100 deposit
- 1:500 leverage ?
- 1.2 pips EUR/USD
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept M-Pesa
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept WebMoney
- Forex Brokers that Accept Western Union
- Skrill vs NETELLER