NETELLER vs. LQDFX
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- No fees on deposits.
- Negative balance protection.
- Funds held in segregated accounts in EU banks.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- No CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks or ETFs.
- LQDFX only supports MetaTrader 4.
- LQDFX is not regulated.
- Best ECN Broker, 2017 - The Forex Awards
- Most Reliable Broker, 2017 - The Forex Awards