HotForex vs. Skrill
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes, including ETFs.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Get Direct Market Access.
- Low 20% stop-out level.
- PAMM accounts are available.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Monthly inactivity fee after 6 months.
- Best Forex Trading Conditions, 2020 - IBM
- Best Client Security, 2020 - Global Brands
- Best Copy Trading Platform, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Prepaid Mastercard is only available in Euros.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
- Best Digital Wallet, 2019 - Juniper Research
|Company information||HotForex ▷||Skrill ▷|
|Company name||HF Markets (SV) Ltd||Skrill Limited|
|Head office||St. Vincent & the Grenadines||London, UK|
|Regulators||HotForex ▷||Skrill ▷|
|France||ACPR No. 74492||NA|
|Germany||BaFin No. 132342||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 46632||NA|
|UK||FCA No. 600473||FCA No. 900001|