FxPro vs. NETELLER
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
79.78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 or cTrader.
- Free technical analysis from Trading Central.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Negative balance protection for all clients.
- Regulated by the FCA, CySEC, the FSCA and the SCB.
- No CFDs on ETFs.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- 50% stop-out level (depends on your platform and country).
- Best MetaTrader Broker, 2020 - ForexBrokers.com
- Best FX Provider, 2020 - Personal Wealth Awards
- Best Forex Trading Platform, 2019 - Shares Awards
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
|Deposits and withdrawals||FxPro ▷||NETELLER ▷|
|Broker to broker||NA|
|Account base currencies||FxPro ▷||NETELLER ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|PLN - Polish Złoty||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar||NA|
|ZAR - South African Rand||NA|