FXOpen vs. NETELLER
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, 5 or TickTrader.
- All trading strategies allowed (ECN account).
- Account base currencies: USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, SGD, mBTC.
- Withdrawal fees between 2.5% and 8.25% (depending on your deposit method), if you request a withdrawal before meeting minimum notional trading volume requirements.
- FXOpen is only regulated in Nevis.
- High-quality order execution, 2018 - VerifyMyTrade
- Best Forex Broker Australia, 2011 - World Finance
- Best Trading Platform, 2010 - Falcon Award
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
|Deposits and withdrawals||FXOpen ▷||NETELLER ▷|
|Account base currencies||FXOpen ▷||NETELLER ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar||NA|