eToro vs. NETELLER
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
67% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Buy shares or cryptocurrency coins directly.
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes (except bonds).
- World's largest social network for investors.
- Easily copy other investors’ trades.
- No support for MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- USD is the only account base currency.
- Best Trading Platform, 2013 - Star Awards
- Best Social Trading Network, 2012 - World Finance
- Best Social Trading Platform, 2011 - GBFR
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.