eToro vs. HotForex
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
67% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Buy shares or cryptocurrency coins directly.
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes (except bonds).
- World's largest social network for investors.
- Easily copy other investors’ trades.
- No support for MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- USD is the only account base currency.
- Best Trading Platform, 2013 - Star Awards
- Best Social Trading Network, 2012 - World Finance
- Best Social Trading Platform, 2011 - GBFR
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes, including ETFs.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Get Direct Market Access.
- Low 20% stop-out level.
- PAMM accounts are available.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Monthly inactivity fee after 6 months.
- Best Forex Trading Conditions, 2020 - IBM
- Best Client Security, 2020 - Global Brands
- Best Copy Trading Platform, 2019 - Forex Awards
|Company information||eToro ▷||HotForex ▷|
|Company name||eToro (Europe) Ltd.||HF Markets (SV) Ltd|
|Head office||Limassol, Cyprus||St. Vincent & the Grenadines|
|Regulators||eToro ▷||HotForex ▷|
|Australia||ASIC No. 491139||NA|
|CySEC||CySEC 109/10||CySEC 183/12|
|France||NA||ACPR No. 74492|
|Germany||NA||BaFin No. 132342|
|South Africa||NA||FSCA No. 46632|
|UK||FCA No. 583263||FCA No. 600473|