HotForex vs. EagleFX
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes, including ETFs.
- Trade through MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- Get Direct Market Access.
- Low 20% stop-out level.
- PAMM accounts are available.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- Monthly inactivity fee after 6 months.
- Best Forex Trading Conditions, 2020 - IBM
- Best Client Security, 2020 - Global Brands
- Best Copy Trading Platform, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Open an account immediately with no identity checks.
- Supports all Expert Advisors and trading styles.
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals.
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency (only CFDs).
- Only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Only regulated in The Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Best ECN/STP Broker, 2020
- Best Forex Broker, 2020
|Company information||HotForex ▷||EagleFX ▷|
|Company name||HF Markets (SV) Ltd||EagleFX Ltd|
|Head office||St. Vincent & the Grenadines||Commonwealth of Dominica|
|Regulators||HotForex ▷||EagleFX ▷|
|France||ACPR No. 74492||NA|
|Germany||BaFin No. 132342||NA|
|South Africa||FSCA No. 46632||NA|
|UK||FCA No. 600473||NA|