eToro vs. 4XC
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
67% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- Buy shares or cryptocurrency coins directly.
- Trade CFDs on all asset classes (except bonds).
- World's largest social network for investors.
- Easily copy other investors’ trades.
- No support for MetaTrader 4 or 5.
- USD is the only account base currency.
- Best Trading Platform, 2013 - Star Awards
- Best Social Trading Network, 2012 - World Finance
- Best Social Trading Platform, 2011 - GBFR
- True STP trading, with no re-quotes.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Free VPS server, with support for MT4 and MT5.
- Client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Leverage up to 1:400.
- You cannot buy shares or crypto-currency directly (only CFDs).
- 4XC is incorporated and regulated in the Cook Islands.
- #1 European Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Global Forex Newcomer of the Year, 2020
- #1 Best Value Broker Africa, 2020
|Deposits and withdrawals||eToro ▷||4XC ▷|
|Klarna / Sofort||NA|
|Account base currencies||eToro ▷||4XC ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|NGN - Nigerian Naira||NA|
|NZD - New Zealand Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|