Mac-Friendly Forex Brokers
Some Forex trading platforms will run seamlessly on a Mac whereas others will require an emulator. We discuss your options for trading foreign exchange on a Mac.
Windows-based trading platforms
MetaTrader is the word's most popular Forex trading platform. Although it's designed first and foremost for Windows, you can run it on your Mac through an 'emulator'. An 'emulator' is a programme that allows you to run Windows software inside your Mac, without having to install Windows itself.
Web-based trading platforms
Last but not least, you could also turn to a Web-based trading platform and access it through your browser. This side-steps the need to install a programme or run an emulator. However, you might find that web-based solutions are lacking in features especially if you have an interest in automated Forex trading.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
- Best Trading Apps
- High Leverage Forex Brokers
- Highest Leverage Forex Brokers
- Forex Brokers Without ID Verification
- Best Islamic Forex Broker
- Brokers with Instant Execution
- Brokers with Negative Balance Protection
- Brokers with Market Execution
- Best Islamic Trading Accounts
- Mac-Friendly Forex Brokers
- Best Offshore Brokers