Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) is the only Forex broker in our panel to accept Monero for deposits and withdrawals.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
LiteForex (LiteFinance.com) allows you to fund your account from as little as $10 when you deposit through Monero. It also supports other crypto-currencies and fiat funding methods. We like that LiteForex will refund any fees or commissions charged by third party vendors upon funding your account.
Monero (XMR) is a crypto-currency that prides itself in guaranteeing a high degree of anonymity to its holders. Because it uses an obfuscated public ledger, anybody can broadcast or send transactions, but no outside observer can tell the source, amount or destination.
- Related articles
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bank Transfers
- Forex Brokers that Accept Bitcoin
- Forex Brokers that Accept Credit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Debit Cards
- Forex Brokers that Accept Ethereum
- Forex Brokers that Accept M-Pesa
- Forex Brokers that Accept Monero
- Forex Brokers that Accept NETELLER
- Forex Brokers that Accept PayPal
- Forex Brokers that Accept Skrill
- Forex Brokers that Accept Tether (USDT)