Forex Brokers that Accept China UnionPay
Compare Forex brokers that accept China UnionPay (CUP) for deposits and withdrawals.
Brokers we recommend
Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on M4/5, with leverage up to 1:1,000 through LiteFinance.com. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading. Earn up to 2.5% interest on your balance.
- 4XC Best Customer Service
Here's how and why rated these brokers, or learn more about our impartial 18-point methodology.
* Availability is subject to local laws and regulations.
Note: for brevity, this table only shows the most popular payment methods and regulators. Open a free account with any of these brokers to view funding options available in your country.
- Trade over 1,200 instruments across many asset classes.
- Trade on MT4/5, cTrader or even TradingView.
- All trading styles and EAs are allowed.
- Wide range of currencies for your trading account.
- Excellent customer service.
- You cannot choose which Pepperstone entity to open an account with. For example, you will need to open an account with Pepperstone's FCA-regulated entity if you live in the UK.
We particularly enjoy Pepperstone's integration with TradingView, which makes it possible to open and close positions directly from the charts. This in addition to its support for the popular MetaTrader 4, 5 and cTrader platforms.
Fees are a big factor for any trader. And Pepperstone's competitive spreads and commissions are a significant plus point for us. Its Standard account with low and variable spreads will appeal to all traders. And its Raw account is designed for Forex day traders and scalpers.
Deposits and withdrawals are easy and hassle-free, which is exactly what we look for in a broker. Whenever we've reached out to customer service, we've found their agents to be responsive and attentive.
- Trade CFDs or invest in over 1,000 "real" stocks.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Get free signals from Trading Central.
- Account currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, CAD and AED.
- Trading fees on its Fixed and Classic accounts are a little high.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 90 days.
- Copy trading isn't possible.
HYCM is an established broker, in business since 1999. It also is a safe place to trade as it's overseen by regulators in the EU, the UK, the UAE and abroad.
Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets through its Classic and Raw accounts. You may also buy and hold over 1,000 "real" stocks, without leverage, and earn dividends.
Every client receives complimentary trading signals from Trading Central. Trading Central uses technical analysis to identify potential opportunities on a daily basis. Their signals could spark new ideas, or reinforce your existing convictions.
Overall, we have found HYCM to provide a reliable trading environment. However, its trading fees are a little higher than the competition, unless you open a Raw account.
- All trading strategies are allowed.
- Get free daily technical and fundamental analysis.
- Receive up to 2.5% interest on used funds.
- Copy trading accounts are also available.
- Withdrawals fees are somewhat high, especially card withdrawals.
We have been trading through LiteFinance's ECN account for over 3 years on raw spreads plus a commission of $5 per lot, per side, and we enjoy its unrestricted trading environment.
Their customer service team is responsive, even on weekends. Our withdrawals have always been processed as quickly as possible. However, their withdrawal fees are a bit high, especially card withdrawals.
LiteFinance publishes a lot of educational content in the form of webinars and articles on its blog, often focused on technical analysis. However, you might find yourself lost if you are new to trading.
- Enjoy flexible leverage up to 1:500.
- Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5.
- All trading styles and Expert Advisors are allowed.
- Fast execution speeds from its London data-centre.
- Negative balance protection is only available across Forex and precious metals.
- 4XC is regulated in the Cook Islands, a country without an investor compensation fund.
From the outset, 4XC has offered high leverage (up to 1:500) across Forex, gold and silver. It accepts all trading styles on MT4/5 without restrictions. Alternatively, you may open a PAMM account or a copy trading account.
Its customer service agents, available 6 days a week, have always been friendly and professional. So it's perhaps no surprise that 4XC has received several awards commending the quality of its customer service team.
Overall, we would recommend 4XC to anyone looking for a trustworthy broker, especially if you are primarily interest in trading Forex or precious metals on high leverage.
Most brokers set a cap on the amount you can deposit through UnionPay. As these caps are transaction-specific, you may need to deposit large sums over several transactions. Your own bank may also impose transaction limits. Speak to your broker and bank manager for clarity.
Share this article:
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.