- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade CFDs on Forex, metals, oil and stock indices.
- Accepts all trading styles and "Expert Advisors".
- There are no conflicts of interest as FXCC doesn't trade against you.
- Open an account in USD, EUR or GBP.
- No CFDs on stocks, gov. bonds or commodities.
- The MetaTrader 5 platform isn't available yet.
- Withdrawal fees apply across some, but not all, funding methods.
- Best Forex Trading Account 2017 - UK FOREX Awards
About the author
Stefan started his career in investment banking in 2005, and trades in his own time. He graduated from the London School of Economics and HEC Paris.
Updated on: 27 May, 2023
ECN XL Account
- Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
- $ 0 Minimum deposit
- 1:500 Leverage (EUR/USD)
- 0 Pips (EUR/USD)
- $ 10 Commission
- More ▼
- No dealing desk (NDD), STP, ECN, Market execution
- Variable spreads
- 100% Margin call level (%)
- 50% Stop out level (%)
- Hedging, Scalping, Algo trading (EA)
- Swap-free account
- Less ▲
- Open account ▷
Important: please visit the broker's website for their terms and conditions.
Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to US$ 2,000. Your bonus is for trading purposes and cannot be withdrawn. Importantly, you'll need to opt-in to this offer to take part.
Host your MT4 Expert Advisors on a low-latency VPS designed for online trading. The service is free of charge when you i) make a new deposit of US$ 2,500 and maintain your equity above that level (or equivalent currency), and ii) trade at least 30 standard lots per month. The VPS costs $30 a month otherwise.
FXCC will cover any fees charged by your bank or payment processor when you fund your account through a bank transfer, card payment or even crypto-currency.
Trade CFDs on a broad selection of currency pairs, crypto-currencies, precious metals, oil and major indices from your FXCC.com account.
- Forex: trade CFDs on 71 currency pairs on low spreads, with leverage up to 1:500. These include majors, minors and exotics like the Turkish Lira, South African Rand and Russian Ruble.
- Cryptocurrency: trade CFDs on the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum and a handful of other tokens against the US Dollar. Get leverage up to 1:10 in the case of Bitcoin, and 1:5 across other tokens.
- Indices: trade CFDs on major US, European and a selection of Asian indices.
- Metals: trade CFDs on the price of gold, silver and palladium against the US Dollar, plus the Euro in the case of Gold.
- Energy: trade CFDs on the price of WTI and Brent crude (American and British oil benchmarks).
- Asset classes
- Forex (CFD)
- Cryptos (CFD)*
- Indices (CFD)
- Metals (CFD)
- Energy (CFD)
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Asset classes (#)
- Forex (CFD)71
- Cryptos (CFD)*8
- Indices (CFD)12
- Metals (CFD)6
- Energy (CFD)2
FXCC supports the MetaTrader 4 platform, made popular through its support of trading robots, called Expert Advisors (EAs). These can open long or short positions when certain criteria are met, without human intervention. FXCC welcomes all trading styles, including hedging, scalping and arbitrage, and places no restrictions on your use of Expert Advisors.
MT4 runs on Windows computers, Macbooks and even Linux devices. It's also available for download as a mobile application from the Android and iOS stores.
FXCC's trading account is also available without swap, upon request. Once you've opened an account on FXCC.com, contact your account manager for more information.
- Operating systems
Note: the choice of payment methods depends on the company that you open an account with, and your country of residence. Please visit the company's website for a list of all payment methods.
You can open an account with FXCC denominated in USD, EUR or GBP. Your choice of payment options will vary based on your country and your chosen account currency. If you fund your account in a currency other than your account's currency, FXCC will convert your deposit automatically.
FXCC accepts bank wires, as well as Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card payments. You may also fund your account through the Skrill and NETELLER e-wallets if these are available in your country. Last but not least, FXCC accepts crypto-currency payments in the form of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether and a handful of other tokens.
More local payment options include:
- Malaysia: EeziePay.
- Indonesia, Vietnam or Thailand: AWEpay.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Fiat)
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- China UnionPay
- NETELLER *
- Skrill *
* Availability subject to regulation.
- Deposits and withdrawals (Crypto)
- BUSD - Binance USD
- BTC - Bitcoin
- BCH - Bitcoin Cash
- ETH - Ethereum
- LTC - Litecoin
- USDT - Tether
- Account base currencies
- EUR - Euro
- GBP - British Pound
- USD - U.S. Dollar
FXCC operates through two companies incorporated in the Caribbean island of Nevis and Cyprus.
- Nevis: Central Clearing Ltd is an offshore company registered in Nevis under company Number C 55272. This is the entity you'll open an account with.
- Cyprus: FX Central Clearing Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with CIF license 121/10.
FXCC holds client funds in segregated accounts with leading international banks. This means these funds are separate from its own funds. However, you should be aware that no investor compensation fund is available in Nevis, should FXCC go bankrupt.
- Regulated entities
- Cyprus (EU)CySEC No 121/10
- NevisCo. No. C 55272
Are you looking for an alternative to FXCC? See how FXCC compares against each of the following brokers.