How to Buy Apple Shares
Buy or sell CFDs on Apple shares in Israel without commission when you open an account with one of the following brokers.
- FP Markets Best Trade Execution - APAC...
- NordFX Best Crypto Trading Platform...
- AvaTrade Most Trusted Broker 2023 -...
- RoboForex Best Mobile Trading App 2022,...
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. We also like that this broker offers a wide range of currencies for your trading account, including USD, EUR and GBP. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities and currencies through MT4/5 without restrictions.
NordFX.com is a fully offshore Forex broker serving traders since 2008. Trade 33 currency pairs, crypto and more with flexible leverage up to 1:1000 on MetaTrader 4. We were able to open an account and start trading without ID checks.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Vanuatu
AvaTrade.com is an award-winning online broker, in business since 2006. Trade CFDs on one of the widest possible range of instruments and asset classes. AvaTrade accepts all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5, except those with a focus on arbitrage.
- Risk warning: 77.82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading
- Regulated entity (Israel): ATrade Ltd (No. 514666577)
RoboForex.com is an offshore broker based in and regulated in Belize. Access over 12,000 instruments, including real equities and CFDs on Forex, crypto and oil, from a single platform. We were able to start trading in minutes, without ID verification.
- Risk warning: 58.42% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulators: Belize
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Understand how to buy or sell Apple stocks with this step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Get started
Before you place your first trade, you'll need to decide what it is that you are buying. You can either buy shares outright, in which case you'll become a registered shareholder, or speculate on changes in Apple's share price through instruments known as CFDs (or Contracts for Difference).
CFDs are popular with investors like you because they allow you to trade on margin. You could buy a CFD on Apple's stock currently valued around $320 with a low US$ 100 deposit through AvaTrade.com by borrowing the difference. Leverage can increase your profits because you stand to benefit from changes in the price of the share, even though you deposited a fraction of the share price.
Most CFD brokers charge no commission, helping you save substantial amounts of money upfront. Instead, they earn a living through the bid-ask spread: the difference between the price at which you can buy and sell securities from them. Some brokers, such as FxPro, charge a low fixed spread at all times, whilst others, such as AvaTrade, charge a variable spread based on market conditions.
Step 2: Open an account online
Compare brokers through our service to find an account that meets your requirements. You should consider their trading conditions - including spreads, leverage and execution methods - as well as security of funds. If you are in a hurry to trade, we suggest funding your account through a debit card, credit card or an electronic wallet. Bank wire transfers can be particularly slow and costly to complete. Importantly, the funding method you choose should be in your own name for compliance purposes.
Step 3: Place your first trade
Placing your first trade may seem daunting, but it need not be. All brokers in our panel allow you to trade directly from their website or a smartphone app. Click a button to 'buy' and another to 'sell' (or 'short') Apple shares directly from the charts. Nowadays, you no longer need to pick up the phone to trade through a dealing desk. Visit AvaTrade.com and FxPro.com to start trading.
As always, be mindful that investing is risky. You could lose the entirety of your investment if your predictions about market movements are incorrect. Leverage will increase both your potential profits and losses, and could reduce your balance to zero. That's why it's important to learn about risk management before placing your first trade, and remember never to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs from 0.6 pips with flexible leverage up to 1:500. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5. All ... MoreTrade CFDs from 0.6 pips with flexible leverage up to 1:500. Choose between MetaTrader 4 and 5. All EAs and trading strategies are allowed.