MT5 Crypto Brokers
Trade crypto with high leverage and tight spreads over MT5 with the following award-winning brokers, including the "Best MT5 Crypto Broker" in 2023 for TrustedBrokers.
- 4XC Best Customer Service 2022
- AvaTrade Best Mobile Trading Platform ...
- Equiti Most Innovative Broker 2021 -...
- FxPro Best MetaTrader Broker 2020
- FP Markets Best FX Broker Australia 2021...
4xc.com is an offshore broker founded by Forex industry veterans. Trade Forex, metals, oil and stocks with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4 and 5.
- Risk warning: Trading Forex/CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as you could sustain losses in excess of your deposits. You should carefully consider your financial situation and experience level before trading.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: Cook Islands
$10 (MT4), $ 100 (MT5)
AvaTrade (AvaTrade.com) is an award-winning online broker. Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, shares, metals and more on MetaTrader 4 or 5. AvaTrade accepts all Expert Advisors except those with a focus on arbitrage.
- Risk warning: 77.82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU) , Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE
Trade CFDs on 400+ instruments on leverage up to 1:500. Get superior execution through its network of 35+ liquidity providers. Equiti.com accepts all trading styles, without restrictions.
FxPro (FxPro.com) is a global broker, winner of 95+ awards including "Best MetaTrader Broker" in 2020. Trade 250+ instruments across a wide range of asset classes on MT4/5 or cTrader. FxPro accepts all trading styles without restrictions.
- Risk warning: 84.69% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs and Spread Betting work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, Copy trading
- Regulators: Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , South Africa, UK
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
Here For You
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Best MT5 Crypto Broker in 2023
Equiti.com is, without doubt, the Best MT5 Crypto Broker in 2023 for TrustedBrokers.com. It stands head-and-shoulders above the competition on a number of grounds, namely choice, spreads, leverage, trading conditions and customer service.
With Equiti, you can trade CFDs on 60+ crypto-currency pairs. These include Bitcoin, Ethereum as well as popular DeFi, MetaVerse and L2 tokens like Avalanche, Matic and Solana. You'll find the full list of tradable instruments on its website. For comparison, most MT5 brokers offer significantly fewer cryptos, in the region of 10 contracts.
Whilst most brokers featured in this guide offer flexible leverage 500 times and over your initial deposit, it's important to note that this only applies to Forex. Maximum leverage is usually set much lower for crypto-currencies, because digital tokens are more volatile. Once again, Equiti.com leads the competition with leverage up to 1:20 across the most popular tokens.
Last but not least, we were also impressed with the quality of Equiti's customer service, available on a 24/6 basis, in several languages. Equiti is headquartered in Dubai and regulated there, but you'll need to open an account through the links on this page to access high leverage through its Seychelles entity.
Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, ETFs and commodities on low spreads with ... MoreTrade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, ETFs and commodities on low spreads with leverage up to 1:500. Equiti allows all trading styles on MT5. Get ECN execution with Tier 1 liquidity.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds, with this ECN account.
Razor Account [cTrader, TradingView]
Trade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a ... MoreTrade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a commission. Trade CFDs on crypto, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities, energy and metals on low spreads. Pepperstone allows all trading strategies on cTrader. This account is popular with scalpers.
- $200 deposit
- 1:30 leverage
- 0.17 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , Germany, Kenya, UAE , UK