ECN Demo Accounts
Compare ECN demo accounts with balances up to US$ 5 million. Test drive platforms and strategies before trading real money.
- FXCC Best Forex Trading Account 20...
- FP Markets Best FX Broker Australia 2021...
- LiteFinance Best ECN Broker Africa 2020
- Equiti Most Innovative Broker 2021 -...
- ForexMart Best Trading Conditions 2020 ...
Trade CFDs across Forex, crypto, oil and indices with leverage up to 1:500. FXCC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4. There are no conflicts of interest, as FXCC.com doesn't trade against you.
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trade CFDs on 400+ instruments on leverage up to 1:500. Get superior execution through its network of 35+ liquidity providers. Equiti.com accepts all trading styles, without restrictions.
Trade CFDs on Forex, shares and precious metals on competitive spreads through ForexMart, an international ECN broker. ForexMart supports all trading styles, including scalping, through MetaTrader 4.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Our License Checker service verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
Here For You
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
How to use your demo account
A demo account is smart way to test a new broker. You'll get a feel for the broker's professionalism and turnaround times within days of opening your account.
We suggest opening demo accounts with several brokers and executing identical trades over a number of days to get a read on spreads and/or commissions. Compare them against your current broker and between one another to see who you the best value for money.
Likewise, a demo account is a good way to test a new trading platform. Look out for charting capabilities, ways to customize your experience and manage your risks. Click the 'Platforms' tab above our comparison table for a list of the platforms by broker. You'll find that most ECN brokers in our panel support MT4.
What a demo cannot do for you
However, there is one thing that ECN demo accounts cannot emulate: liquidity. Slippage is part and parcel of ECN trading because you rely on other market participants to hit your orders. The greater the number of participants, the deeper the liquidity and the easier it becomes to trade in and out.
To get a view on liquidity, ask your broker about his liquidity providers. The more liquidity providers he works with and the stronger their balance sheet, the stronger the execution.
- Best ECN Brokers
- ECN Forex Brokers
- ECN Demo Accounts
- Why trade with an ECN broker?
MT5 Floating - Market Execution
Trade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. ... MoreTrade 70+ currency pairs, indices, energies and metals on floating spreads with market execution. All EAs are allowed.
AvaTrade Account [BVI]
Trade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and... MoreTrade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and commodities. This account, registered in the British Virgin Islands, has significantly higher leverage.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage
- 0.9 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU) , Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE