Forex Brokers with Fixed Spreads
Compare Forex brokers in Indonesia with fixed spreads, whatever the market conditions, to make the most of market volatility.
- NordFX Best Crypto Trading Platform...
- HYCM Best Forex Broker UAE 2022
- AvaTrade Most Trusted Broker 2023 -...
NordFX.com is a fully offshore Forex broker serving traders since 2008. Trade 33 currency pairs, crypto and more with flexible leverage up to 1:1000 on MetaTrader 4. We were able to open an account and start trading without ID checks.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, Copy trading
- Regulators: Vanuatu
HYCM.com, formerly HY Markets, is an award-winning regulated online broker. Trade over 300 instruments on fixed or variable spreads over MetaTrader 4 or 5. We particularly like that you're entitled to attend live trading sessions with professional traders twice a week.
- Risk warning: 85% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: Cayman Islands, Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, UAE , UK
AvaTrade.com is an award-winning online broker, in business since 2006. Trade CFDs on one of the widest possible range of instruments and asset classes. AvaTrade accepts all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5, except those with a focus on arbitrage.
- Risk warning: 77.82% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU) , Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
Some brokers allow you to choose between trading on fixed and variable spreads. Understand the pros and cons of trading Forex on fixed spreads.
Fixed vs. variable spreads
The spread is the difference between the buy and the sell price of a currency pair at a point in time. If your broker quotes EUR/USD at 1.0602/05, this translates into a 3 pip spread.
- If your broker quotes fixed spreads, the difference between the buy and sell prices of each currency pair should be the same at all times, whatever the market conditions. Fixed EUR/USD spreads usually range between 2 to 3 pips depending on the broker but in the region of 1 pip with an AvaTrade.com trading account.
- If your broker quotes floating spreads, you'll face wider spreads during volatile market conditions and tight spreads the rest of the time. EUR/USD spreads typically vary between 1 and 4 pips under normal market conditions. However, they have been known to widen up to 8 pips and beyond under extreme market conditions.
Advantages of fixed spreads
News events, data releases or the start of a new trading session can move the markets in a big way. This creates opportunities to profit from price jumps. However, it can also catch you off guard as spreads often widen substantially around those times.
A broker with fixed spreads will shield you from wild swings in spreads. This will work in your favour if you plan to trade around news events, data releases or simply day trade. If you're new to Forex trading, you'll find that fixed spreads provide a more predictable trading environment and help mitigate risks as you learn the ropes.
Disadvantages of fixed spreads
However, fixed spreads mean you're likely to pay wider spreads under normal market conditions. In other words, you'll pay for certainty of pricing during volatile market conditions in the form of marginally wider spreads at all other times.
For example, you could pay between anywhere between 1 and 2 pips for EUR/STP with an STP broker on variable spreads. And if you can afford to invest a large deposit upfront, you could trade EUR/USD from 0 pips with an ECN broker on a commission basis
In short, fixed spreads provide a more predictable trading environment albeit at a premium. This could work for you if you plan to trade in volatile market conditions or value piece of mind of you learn the basics of Forex trading.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Best Pro Account
Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage ... MoreTrade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, metals and energies with dynamic leverage on MT4 or MT5. Low spreads from 0.1 pips, no commission and instant execution. All EAs are allowed.