Políticas de Privacidad
We're aware of the trust that you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy.
Information that we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information when you use our service:
- Log information: when you access our service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. Our server logs may include information about the web page you requested, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies.
- Cookies: when you access our service, we may send one or more cookies to your computer or device. Cookies uniquely identify your browser and help us remember settings such as your country or currency preferences.
- Newsletters: if you subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will ask for your email address and may ask you for your name. We will send you information at that address until you un-subscribe.
- Broker reviews: when you write a review, we ask for your opinion about the broker and your trading experience. Some information is mandatory, but most is optional. Your review may be published on our service.
- User communications: if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to respond to your request.
How we use your information
- Providing our service, including the display of content and advertising;
- Research and analysis to maintain, protect and improve our service;
- Protecting the rights or property of our service and users;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our service; and
- Developing new services.
For these purposes we may send your information internationally. Other countries offer differing levels of protection for personal information, not all of which will be as high as the levels of protection offered in your country of residence.
Choices for personal information
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly, or at all, if your cookies are disabled.
We may use the DoubleClick advertising cookie through Google Ads displayed on our service. You can view, edit and manage your ad preferences associated with this cookie through the Google Ad Preferences Manager. In addition, you may choose to opt out of the DoubleClick cookie at any time by using DoubleClick's opt-out cookie.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if TrustedBrokers.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use our service, we make good-faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and ways to correct this data if it is inaccurate. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so requires a disproportionate effort.
Changes to this policy
Effective date: March 18th 2012.