NETELLER vs. FXPRIMUS
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- Buy Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies.
- Easily send money to any email address.
- Deposit money with hundreds of Forex brokers.
- Spend or withdraw profits with a prepaid Mastercard.
- 2.5% fee on deposits under US$ 20,000.
- Not suited for day trading because of its currency exchange fees.
- Monthly inactivity fee after 12 months.
70% of retail CFD accounts lose money
- ECN trading capabilities.
- Negative balance protection for all clients.
- Account base currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, SGD, PLN, ZAR.
- Only supports MetaTrader 4.
- Doesn’t support CFDs on bonds or ETFs.
- Most Trusted Broker in South East Asia & Africa
- Best Training and Education Provider, 2016 - MENA
- Most Trusted Broker, 2015 - MENA
|Deposits and withdrawals||NETELLER ▷||FXPRIMUS ▷|
|Account base currencies||NETELLER ▷||FXPRIMUS ▷|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|PLN - Polish Złoty||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar||NA|
|ZAR - South African Rand||NA|