NordFX vs. FXOpen
Compare their range of markets, trading platforms, deposit and withdrawal methods, and much more.
Pros and Cons
- High leverage up to 1:1000.
- Copy trading platform.
- PAMM accounts.
- You cannot buy shares or cryptocurrency (only CFDs).
- NordFX only supports MetaTrader 4.
- No CFDs on energies or commodities.
- USD is the only account base currency.
- Best Social Trading Network, 2019 - Forex Awards
- Best Cryptocurrency Broker, 2019 - FXDailyInfo
- Best Broker of Asia, 2019 - IAFT Awards
- Leverage up to 1:500.
- Trade on MetaTrader 4, 5 or TickTrader.
- All trading strategies allowed (ECN account).
- Account base currencies: USD, AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, RUB, SGD, mBTC.
- Withdrawal fees between 2.5% and 8.25% (depending on your deposit method), if you request a withdrawal before meeting minimum notional trading volume requirements.
- FXOpen is only regulated in Nevis.
- High-quality order execution, 2018 - VerifyMyTrade
- Best Forex Broker Australia, 2011 - World Finance
- Best Trading Platform, 2010 - Falcon Award
|Deposits and withdrawals||NordFX ▷||FXOpen ▷|
|Account base currencies||NordFX ▷||FXOpen ▷|
|AUD - Australian Dollar||NA|
|CHF - Swiss Franc||NA|
|EUR - Euro||NA|
|GBP - British Pound||NA|
|JPY - Japanese Yen||NA|
|RUB - Russian Rouble||NA|
|SGD - Singapore Dollar||NA|
|USD - U.S. Dollar|