Forex Brokers That Pay Interest on Deposits
Compare Forex and CFD brokers that pay interest on the balance of your trading account in Canada.
This blog is reader-supported. Please open a trading account through our links to tip us. Affiliate commissions keep our reviews impartial and ad-free.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
LiteFinance, formerly LiteForex, pays 2.5% interest per annum on the balance of its ECN account. Simply open an account from just $50 to get started and trade Forex on raw spreads through MetaTrader 4 or 5. Please note that this account is not available to residents of EEA countries (such as the UK), USA, Israel, and Japan. For this reason, you'll need to open an account through LiteFinance.com, not LiteForex.eu. LiteForex Investments Limited is incorporated in the Marshall Islands and has been in businessfor over 15 years.
Standard ECN Account [MT5]
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on metals, indices and commodities through MT5 ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on metals, indices and commodities through MT5 with this ECN account. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds.
Trade Forex on floating spreads from 0 pips plus commission on MT4 or MT5. Get started from a low $... MoreTrade Forex on floating spreads from 0 pips plus commission on MT4 or MT5. Get started from a low $50 deposit. Get market execution with no requotes. LiteForex pays 2.5% interest per annum on the balance of your account.
AvaTrade Account [BVI]
Trade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and... MoreTrade 55 currency pairs on fixed spreads, plus CFDs on crypto-currencies, stocks, indices, bonds and commodities. This account, registered in the British Virgin Islands, has significantly higher leverage.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage
- 0.9 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, BVI, Cyprus (EU), Gibraltar, Israel, Japan, South Africa, UAE