Best Corporate Forex Trading Accounts
A handful of brokers allow you to open a Forex trading account in your company's name. We've reviewed their accounts below, and called out 4 criteria to look out for.
- FP Markets Best Trade Execution - APAC...
- FXCC Best Forex Trading Account...
- LiteFinance Best ECN Broker Africa 2020
- 4XC Best Customer Service 2022
FP Markets is a true ECN broker with razor-thin spreads and deep liquidity. Trade CFDs on over 1,000 stocks, indices, commodities and currency pairs through MetaTrader 4 or 5. FP Markets supports all trading styles and EAs.
Trade CFDs across Forex, crypto, oil and indices with leverage up to 1:500. FXCC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4. There are no conflicts of interest, as FXCC.com doesn't trade against you.
LiteFinance (LiteFinance.com), formerly LiteForex, is a global ECN broker. Trade CFDs on a wide range of markets on Metatrader 4 or 5, with flexible leverage up to 1:1,000. LiteFinance accepts all EAs and trading styles, including scalping and news trading.
- Risk warning: 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Cyprus (EU) , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
4xc.com is an offshore broker founded by Forex industry veterans. Trade Forex, metals, oil and stocks with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC accepts all trading styles and Expert Advisors on MT4 and 5.
- Risk warning: Trading Forex/CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as you could sustain losses in excess of your deposits. You should carefully consider your financial situation and experience level before trading.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD)*, Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)* Availability subject to regulation.
- Platforms: MT4, MT5
- Regulators: Cook Islands
Our License Checker verifies the validity of EU, UK and UAE broker licenses in near real-time.
Our reviews are unbiased and reflect our own experience of trading through these brokers.
At Your Service
Compare trading accounts and find the best one for you, based on your preferences.
What to look for in a corporate account
We've summarised 4 criteria to look for when comparing brokers with corporate Forex trading accounts.
#1. Ability to trade without restrictions
As a business, you'll want the best trading conditions, as well as a trading environment that's free of restrictions. You'll typically get that with what's called "ECN brokers". Brokers like FP Markets and FXCC take your orders and forward them onto liquidity providers for execution, at the best possible price, over an "Electronic Communication Network".
#2. Accounts with large trading sizes
You should check whether any restrictions apply to i) the maximum trade size and ii) the maximum number of positions you can have open at any time. As these conditions many change from time to time, and rarely are published online, we'd encourage you to contact your prospective broker's customer support team directly for confirmation.
#3. Excellence in customer service
Customer service can make all the difference when it comes to your trading experience. We like 4xc.com's customer support, available on a 24/6 basis by email and phone. In fact, it has won several awards commending its customer service. But why not ask your prospective broker's support team a question to see for yourself?
#4. Investor protection
- UK-regulated brokers: your company may be able to seek compensation up to £85,000 from the UK's Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if your broker has failed. Check if you can claim against a prospective broker directly on the FSCS website.
- EU-regulated brokers: both natural persons and legal entities may seek compensation up to €20,000 from the EU's Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) established in Cyprus. However, you should note that compensation is only payable to non-professional investors.
- Australian-regulated brokers: unfortunately, no such compensation scheme is available in Australia.
How to open a corporate account
Get the account holder right
Some brokers' registration forms, like that of Equiti.com, ask you to explicitly enter your company's name. However, this isn't always the case, and you may sometimes need to navigate registration forms designed for natural persons.
For example, if you decide to open a corporate account with FxPro.com, you'll need to enter your company name in the first name field, and it's legal form (such as "Limited") in the second name field, otherwise you could open a personal account by mistake.
Get your documents ready
The documents you'll need to provide will vary from broker to broker. However, most brokers will require the following documents at a minimum:
- Proof of identity and proof of residence (e.g. a bank statement or a utility bill) for each director and beneficial owner (owning 25% or more of the shares in the company); and
- Certificate of incorporation displaying the company name, its registration number and incorporation date; and
- Memorandum or articles of association showing the company name, its registration number, registered address, directors and shareholders.
And in the unlikely event that your company is owned by another entity, you may need to provide documents that identify the ultimate directors and beneficial owners.
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds with this ECN account.
Trade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC ... MoreTrade 74 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, oil, metals and crypto with leverage up to 1:500. 4XC allows all trading styles and all Expert Advisors on MetaTrader 4 and 5.