Pepperstone Review in Nov. 2023
By Stéphane on 05/11/2023
Pepperstone is available in Brunei
- Markets5.0 / 5
- Trading environment4.8 / 5
- Deposits and withdrawals4.4 / 5
- Investor protection4.8 / 5
- Customer service4.7 / 5
Pepperstone is an award-winning broker regulated in 7 jurisdictions. Trade over 1,200 instruments on MetaTrader 4, 5, TradingView or cTrader. Pepperstone allows all trading styles.
We particularly enjoy Pepperstone's integration with TradingView, which makes it possible to open and close positions directly from the charts. This in addition to its support for the popular MetaTrader 4, 5 and cTrader platforms.
Fees are a big factor for any trader. And Pepperstone's competitive spreads and commissions are a significant plus point for us. Its Standard account with low and variable spreads will appeal to all traders. And its Raw account is designed for Forex day traders and scalpers.
Deposits and withdrawals are easy and hassle-free, which is exactly what we look for in a broker. Whenever we've reached out to customer service, we've found their agents to be responsive and attentive.
- Trade over 1,200 instruments across many asset classes.
- Trade on MT4/5, cTrader or even TradingView.
- All trading styles and EAs are allowed.
- Wide range of currencies for your trading account.
- Excellent customer service.
- You cannot choose which Pepperstone entity to open an account with. For example, you will need to open an account with Pepperstone's FCA-regulated entity if you live in the UK.
Easily navigate this review:
Open a trading account in one of 10 local currencies. Pepperstone charges no fees on deposits or withdrawals, but third-party fees may apply.
Pepperstone offers multilingual customer support through live chat, email, and telephone. You may contact Pepperstone on a local phone number in Australia, Cyprus, Germany, Kenya, the UAE, and the UK. Our calls were answered swiftly and our inquiries were addressed to a high standard.
Are you looking for an alternative to Pepperstone? See how Pepperstone compares against each of the following brokers.
- Pepperstone vs. 4XC
- Pepperstone vs. AvaTrade
- Pepperstone vs. Equiti
- Pepperstone vs. Exness
- Pepperstone vs. FP Markets
- Pepperstone vs. FXCC
- Pepperstone vs. FxPro
- Pepperstone vs. HF Markets
- Pepperstone vs. HYCM
- Pepperstone vs. JustMarkets
- Pepperstone vs. LiteFinance
- Pepperstone vs. NordFX
- Pepperstone vs. RoboForex
About the author
I'm Stéphane, a trader and an entrepreneur. My mission with TrustedBrokers is to help you find the right broker for you, whether you're a beginner or a pro. I've personally used and tested the brokers on our service, opening and funding real-money accounts, contacting customer service and placing trades. I started my career in investment banking in London.