Why trade with an ECN broker?
ECN brokers often allow you to trade faster and on tighter spreads than others. You're anonymous and your orders go straight to market, which can bring peace of mind if you're worried your broker might trade against you.
ECN trading benefits
- Tight spreads: trade directly on the Forex interbank market with Tier-1 liquidity providers. Competition between market makers and fractional pricing keep spreads as tight as possible. In turn, this makes it easier to profit for small price movements.
- Execute trades instantly: an ECN broker has no dealing desk and no re-quotes. Trade on live, best executable prices with immediate confirmations. This facilitates trading during economic releases and times of unusual market volatility.
- Depth of market: see liquidity at every price point in addition to bid offer spreads. Understand where liquidity lies and use these insights to predict short term changes in prices. Depth of market information supports scalping strategies.
- Trade anonymously: ECN trading is completely anonymous. This helps ensure that the prices you're see are free from bias and reflect market conditions.
- No conflicts of interest: ECN brokers act as intermediaries rather than market markers. They earn money through commissions on trades; the more you trade, they more they stand to profit. This helps align their interests with yours.
- Best ECN Brokers
- ECN Forex Brokers
- ECN Demo Accounts
- Why trade with an ECN broker?
ECN XL Account
Trade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:... MoreTrade CFDs on 70+ currency pairs, crypto-currencies, commodities and indices with leverage up to 1:500. Get a 100% bonus on your first deposit, up to $2,000.
Trade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and ... MoreTrade over 60 pairs of currencies as well as CFDs on crypto-currencies, shares, indices and commodities from 0 pips plus commission, over MT4/5 or cTrader. Get ultra-fast execution speeds under 40 milliseconds, with this ECN account.
Razor Account [cTrader, TradingView]
Trade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a ... MoreTrade Forex on raw spreads, sourced directly from Pepperstone's liquidity providers, plus a commission. Trade CFDs on crypto, stocks, indices, ETFs, commodities, energy and metals on low spreads. Pepperstone allows all trading strategies on cTrader. This account is popular with scalpers.
- $200 deposit
- 1:30 leverage
- 0.17 pips EUR/USD
- Regulators: Australia, Bahamas, Cyprus (EU) , Germany, Kenya, UAE , UK