Best Forex Brokers with Direct Market Access
Compare STP brokers with Direct Market Access (DMA). Trade directly with Tier 1 liquidity providers in the Forex interbank market.
HotForex (HotForex.com) is an award winning Forex and commodity broker, providing trading services and platforms to both retail and institutional clients.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD), Commodities (CFD), Bonds (CFD)
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Currenex, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: CySEC, France, Germany, Mauritius, South Africa, UK
- Incorporated: 2010
LQDFX (LQDFX.com) is an international Forex broker and CFD provider headquartered in the Marshall Islands. It delivers STP execution on MT4 across 71 currency pairs, indices and commodities.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Commodities (CFD)
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, Mirror trading
- Regulators: Marshall Islands
- Incorporated: 2015
FXPRIMUS (FXPrimus.com) is a regulated broker with ECN trading capabilities. Trade CFDs on Forex, crypto-currencies, indices, metals and energies. It prides itself in creating a safe and secure trading environment.
- Risk warning: 72.41% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please be advised that certain products may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions.
- Markets: Forex (CFD), Cryptos (CFD), Stocks (CFD), Indices (CFD), Metals (CFD), Energy (CFD)
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, Copy trading, Mirror trading
- Regulators: CySEC, South Africa, Vanuatu
- Incorporated: 2009
Definition of an STP/DMA broker
An STP broker with Direct Market Access (DMA) aggregates prices from liquidity providers in the Forex interbank market and forward your trades directly onto these liquidity providers.
Three things to look for in a DMA broker:
- Always variable spreads
- Always market execution
- Always 5 digit pricing (fractional pricing)
- Optionally: depth of market access
Benefits of Direct Market Access
Your broker aggregates prices from competing liquidity providers and shows only the best bid and the best offer. The more liquidity providers your broker works with, the greater the competition and the tighter the spreads.
In addition, fractional pricing also helps reduce spreads because it prevents brokers from rounding them up. Compare brokers with 5 decimal pricing.
Your orders go directly to liquidity providers for execution at the prevailing market price. There are no dealing desk (NDD) and no re-quotes even during news events or data releases. This supports a broad range of trading strategies, including scalping, news trading and swing trading.
No conflict of interest
Brokers with a dealing desk (DD) make a market for your trades. They sit on the other side of your trades and, for this reason, profit when you make a loss. This can give rise to conflicts of interest if your broker has an interest in seeing your lose money.
In contrast, DMA brokers face none of these issues. They act as intermediaries rather than market markers and earn money from a mark-up they apply to the spreads rather than your losses. This aligns their interests with yours.
Trade up to 71 currency pairs as well as CFDs on metals, commodities and indices through MT4. STP ... MoreTrade up to 71 currency pairs as well as CFDs on metals, commodities and indices through MT4. STP trading with no requotes. Swap-free account only available to clients of Muslim faith.
- $20 deposit
- 1:300 leverage ?
- 1.1 pips EUR/USD
Trade a wide range of financial instruments with a Shariah compliant account. AvaTrade does not ... MoreTrade a wide range of financial instruments with a Shariah compliant account. AvaTrade does not charge rollover fees or swaps on overnight positions. You cannot invest in crypto-currencies through this account.
- $100 deposit
- 1:400 leverage ?
- 1.9 pips EUR/USD
Trade Forex as well as CFDs on shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. ... MoreTrade Forex as well as CFDs on shares, indices and metals on floating spreads without commission. This account, designed for Muslim clients, does not incur swap or rollover charges for holding positions overnight. Terms and conditions apply.
- $100 deposit
- 1:500 leverage ?
- 1.2 pips EUR/USD
Trade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with no ... MoreTrade 47 currency pairs, crypto-currencies, popular stocks, indices, gold and silver with no interest or commissions. Open an account online and request an Islamic account from your account manager.
- $1000 deposit
- 1:30 leverage ?
- 3 pips EUR/USD